Política SIM

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

Política SIM

Administrador Zeo
Administrador Zeo
CAPE
CAPE

Reunión 15 de Diciembre en Versalles  Empty Reunión 15 de Diciembre en Versalles

Jue 26 Nov 2020 - 7:24
Reunión 15 de Diciembre en Versalles  Images11

El presidente Macron va de camino al encuentro con la Vicepresidenta Arrimadas
Antón Larraz
Antón Larraz
VOX
VOX

Reunión 15 de Diciembre en Versalles  Empty Re: Reunión 15 de Diciembre en Versalles

Jue 26 Nov 2020 - 16:07
Reunión 15 de Diciembre en Versalles  La-presidenta-de-cs-ines-arrimadas.r_d.3982-2816-0

Inés Arrimadas llega a Paris para entrevistarse con el President Macron dónde es recibida por el Primer Ministro Frances, ambos acuden en un coche oficial hasta Versalles dónde tendrá lugar la reunión de Renew Europe
Administrador Zeo
Administrador Zeo
CAPE
CAPE

Reunión 15 de Diciembre en Versalles  Empty Re: Reunión 15 de Diciembre en Versalles

Jue 26 Nov 2020 - 19:27
El Presidente Macron esta a las puertas de Versalles.
Antón Larraz
Antón Larraz
VOX
VOX

Jue 26 Nov 2020 - 20:14
Arrimadas llega a las puertas de Versalles y sale del coche. Se dirige a las puertas del palacio para estrechar la mano a Macron y hacerse la foto oficial con el presidente galo
Administrador Zeo
Administrador Zeo
CAPE
CAPE

Jue 26 Nov 2020 - 20:18
Macron recibe con dos besos y un buen apretón de manos

Macron

Welcome to Paris, how was your trip?
Antón Larraz
Antón Larraz
VOX
VOX

Jue 26 Nov 2020 - 20:48
Arrimadas

Very well, mr President. ¿How are you?
Administrador Zeo
Administrador Zeo
CAPE
CAPE

Jue 26 Nov 2020 - 22:43
Macron

With a lot of work, but excited about what may come in the future.

Macron la hace pasar hacia una sala de reuniones

Macron

Would you like something to drink?
Antón Larraz
Antón Larraz
VOX
VOX

Vie 27 Nov 2020 - 8:59
Inés Arrimadas

Only a coffee with milk, please. 
I think that we'll Talk about the Next European elections ¿True?
Administrador Zeo
Administrador Zeo
CAPE
CAPE

Vie 27 Nov 2020 - 15:33
Macron

Exactly. We are just a few months away from elections and the extreme right is united, a horrible situation for democracy.

That's why I will be presenting its vaccine, a new European liberal party, "En marche for Europe"
Antón Larraz
Antón Larraz
VOX
VOX

Vie 27 Nov 2020 - 15:58
Inés Arrimadas

A very bad news the union of the europhobic far-right, with this alliance, they have now 138 MEP, a very strong force.

I think that it's necesary a new European liberal Party, but the problem it's the name, very europeans thinks that "En Marche por Europe" Will be your personal Party, the french Party, maybe other name that "New Europe" "Let's go Europe" sounds better.
Administrador Zeo
Administrador Zeo
CAPE
CAPE

Vie 27 Nov 2020 - 16:13
Macron

No doubt if they win the schism of Europe it will be evident. That is why we decided to take a step forward.

In France, with this name we won over Le Pen, in Europe we will do it again. We already have former ALDE members in 15 of the 27 member countries who will join this project.

I invite you to join, even if it may sound bad, it will be for Europe. If you accept ciudadanos, you will have a significant representation internally.
Antón Larraz
Antón Larraz
VOX
VOX

Vie 27 Nov 2020 - 17:27
Inés Arrimadas

Well, the name it's secondary. the most important thing are the ideas and proposals for a stronger Europe and to win this elections.
C's is the second party with the most MEPs after En Marche, the fair things is to occupy the vice-presidency of this new party and an important role in the future Parliament and Comision
Administrador Zeo
Administrador Zeo
CAPE
CAPE

Vie 27 Nov 2020 - 17:39
Macron

All right, it will be good to have a moderate Spanish candidate in the vice-presidency.

It is clear that as long as parliamentarians have more capacity to be in relevant positions, I agree with this.

Incidentally, I am quite concerned that the Spanish government has not engaged in dialogue with any European authority and has not shown any sign of life, a soulless Spain would be horrible for the union
Antón Larraz
Antón Larraz
VOX
VOX

Sáb 28 Nov 2020 - 0:29
Inés Arrimadas

I'm happy that we were able to reach an agreement in the configuration of this new europeist force.

I'm agree with you Mr President, Europe needs Spain and Spain needs Europe. I hope that the President Feijoo starts the dialogue with other european political leaders, but for no reason the Ministers of the PP are very steel, the Ministers of C's have done phone calls and visits in Spain.
Administrador Zeo
Administrador Zeo
CAPE
CAPE

Sáb 28 Nov 2020 - 0:53
Macron

Together I am convinced that we will be decisive in the future of the Union.

It is worrying that Spain will go back to the way it was with Rajoy, which will not be allowed for the good of all.

How do you see the legislature? Will they ever get to the end of it?
Antón Larraz
Antón Larraz
VOX
VOX

Sáb 28 Nov 2020 - 10:05
Inés Arrimadas

I hope that the europeans liberals we´ll be decisive in the EU.

There are eight parties in the Congress, the actual Government has the support of 131 of 350 deputies, but i think that it's possible the support of the greens of MP or the socialdemocrats of PSOE for approve laws and the budgets. The main problem it's that the Government depends of other parties to have a legislature of 4 years.
Administrador Zeo
Administrador Zeo
CAPE
CAPE

Sáb 28 Nov 2020 - 18:55
Macron

We will be more so than in this legislature that is ending, we have to see ourselves as the great alternative of fascism.

Most countries have these weak governments that are good for political consensus. We need a strong Spain without much fuss; the uncertainty now is a luxury that only China can afford
Antón Larraz
Antón Larraz
VOX
VOX

Sáb 28 Nov 2020 - 19:37
Inés Arrimadas

In Spain we have the memory of Franco, a fascist dictator. Only if VOX win 176 depties be able to rule, and this it's imposible. Of course, the liberals are the alternative of fascism in France, in Spain and in the rest of the EU.

There are people that can be a consensus PM for Spain, for a strong Spain.

Administrador Zeo
Administrador Zeo
CAPE
CAPE

Sáb 28 Nov 2020 - 19:42
Macron

It was a mistake on the part of Rivera and Casado to lean on them without a doubt.

Do you have any further questions?
Antón Larraz
Antón Larraz
VOX
VOX

Sáb 28 Nov 2020 - 19:47
Arrimadas

Yes, was a great mistake and we lost depouties for that. Now C's create a pact for doing a Cordon Sanitaire to VOX and the independentist.

No mor questions Mr President
Administrador Zeo
Administrador Zeo
CAPE
CAPE

Sáb 28 Nov 2020 - 20:12
Manuel Valls estrecha la mano a Inés Arrimadas

Fdp haz rueda de prensa conjunta primero habla tu y luego yo con el presi
Contenido patrocinado